Wednesday, April 15, 2009

thinking into the past

So last weekend, I was able to check out a Hasselblad for the whole weekend, but it really wasn't the exciting experience i thought it would be. Having shot with my twin lens reflex Yashica 124, I actually like the Yashica better. It's less awkward to handle and I love the extra lenses I can interchange on it, so i guess I'm more about the old equipment that hasn't been made since 1970.

I also realized that I really miss saddle shoes. When I was younger, it was embarrassing that I couldn't wear keds and high-tops like everyone else ... saddle shoes were the only shoes that fit my narrow heels, but now I find that I miss having shoes that really, really fit ... and I miss saddle shoes ... think I might buy a pair again. Heck, maybe I'll start wearing a ponytail with a scarf around it too, lol.

Here's a picture of my baby ------>

Favorite camera to shoot with so far in my life! Though I'm planning to develop my first couple rolls in the next couple days ... let's see how they turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment